Wednesday, October 19, 2011

10/19/11

Doing it!
House is clean. No junk snacking. No eating after dinner! I have had 2 cookies each day the last 2 days. The first day I ate them after dinner with Eric. I didn't really want them but the kids were super whiny, not eating dinner, driving me crazy and I had to eat something sweet. I was happy that I ate them with Eric, as opposed to alone. It is nice to share a treat with someone you love!
Today I had 2 cookies during nap...or lack of nap. Another habit type snack. I was tired, trying to avoid chores, decided to plop onto the couch with a sweet snack. After 1, I even looked at it and thought "This is not that good. I should not eat the other one." Then I found myself eating it while playing on the internet. Lame!
The good news is I am feeling good and I am looking forward to eating healthier and dropping pounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment