Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Vegan...Day 1

Just to really make it count, last night I bought Peas and Thank you and Veganomicon (or some other oddly named title)...both vegan cook books. If I spend money on it, it must be true.
So far today I have eaten
-strawberry soy yogurt, frozen blueberries, Kashi granola (Go Lean Crunch)
-vegan bbq, black bean, pineapple, vegan cheese (not as terrible as I was expecting. honestly, I was scared to eat it!) pizza, peas and carrots
-sauteed broccoli and onions with pasta and red sauce (so classy 'red' sauce), edamame, cherries

It is now 9:15 and I have been thinking of delicious things I wish I could eat...but can't. I wasn't a super bitch today...but the kids did get on my nerves (hey, there were 5 of them ALL 3 and under) and I got a decent headache...again that was most likely the kids not the food.

And I was 192 today. I gained 2 pounds at home, which quite honestly is not that bad considering how out of control I felt I ate.
Goal for Saturday 189!
Do it!
Do it!
Do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment