Thursday, August 4, 2011

186

Whoo freakin whoo!
I am down to 186! I lost 10.5 pounds in July. It just shows me that when I put my mind to it, I can do it. Which is annoying when I am 'not doing it'. But fabulous when I am:)
The cyclical things in life are so easy once they get going...and at the same time so easy to fall off the wagon too. I am in an interesting spot right now, crazy busy, husband out of state, kids are sleeping weird, trying to wrap up my/our life in Washington. It is a lot. With that said, I am really loving it. I think I am doing a lot of things and I am doing a lot of things well:)
Wish me luck on my camping trip. Oh, ya. Didn't I tell you...I am taking my 3 kids camping by myself. 14 of my nearest and dearest will be with me, along with their six 3 year olds and 4 newborn infants. Should be an interesting weekend!
Goal is to weigh 183 Monday morning:) No snacking!

No comments:

Post a Comment