Sunday, August 14, 2011

It's the little things

since Big Sister has been posting so many times I decided it's my turn now, but lo and behold when I signed into the site I couldn't figure out to add a new post because all of the links are in Arabic! gah! it didn't take me too long to figure out how to do this, but I hope that it won't be an issue each time I want to update.

I'm back in Cairo now and it's time to start living my 'real life'

the next few weeks will be busy and exciting, I just started orientation for my teaching job and I'm hoping I can settle into a good routine WHICH WILL INCLUDE UPDATING THIS AND MY OTHER BLOG

the goals include :

-learning to budget (and getting a paycheck)
-writing my thesis (probably going to start really working on it after a few weeks of teaching)
-updating the blogs (I'm two for two today, hope I'm not going to wear myself out at the start)
-working out (Tim and I already did a Sweatin' to the Oldies and he said he would be willing to do it three times a week!)
-getting enough sleep (jetlag is KILLER)

so in the spirit of that last goal, it's off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment