Saturday, August 20, 2011

Home...for the next 10 days:(

We had a faubulous trip to Maui and I will report more later. I just wanted to check in a jot down my eating habits for the week. Ugh, I just let go. I was mostly vegan...I have a bit of cheese and eggs one morning. But the snacking was out of control. It wasn't even yummy treats, I was just eating...because it was there and that is what I do with that particular group (my husband, mom and dad). So frusrtating. I'm going to pop on the scale in the morning and see how she looks:) I was 185 the day I left and had been 183.5 earlier in the week.
Looking forward to a good weekend and getting back into a routine and learning how to stay on track with the move and living with Eric again.
I can do it!
165, 165, 165!

No comments:

Post a Comment