Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Friends

Just thinking about how important friends are in our lives. I have the awesome opportunity to really support a friend of mine who has shown me such grace, maturity and wisdom beyond her years for the last 14 years. I am honored to have her lean on me at this time.
Thinking about the relationships that build our life makes me look at the physical/egotistical reasons for weight loss as so superficial. Then I think of the life style and underlying factors that go with living a healthy/balanced life and I believe that keeping weight, eating choices and fitness are very important and managing my weight and exercise schedule makes me a better person and in turn a better friend.
Today we played with children, laughed, worked out and had a wonderful chat over a healthy sushi dinner. A truly great day! Now if only I was asleep at midnight and not blogging...

No comments:

Post a Comment